Komunikacija optičkim vlaknima moderni je oblik komunikacije koji koristi visokofrekventne svjetlosne valove kao noseći talas, a optička vlakna kao prenosni medij za slanje informacija tačku po tačku. Ima mnogo prednosti. U poređenju sa tradicionalnim metodama prenosa komunikacije, prednosti prenosa optičkih vlakana ogledaju se u sljedećim aspektima:
1. Šira širina pojasa: kapacitet skladištenja podataka podataka je velik. Propusnost podataka podataka optičkih vlakana je veća. U poređenju sa konvencionalnom bakarnom žicom i drugim vrstama kablova, širina pojasa je veća. Optička vlakna imaju veću propusnost u procesu prenosa podataka. Performanse podešavanja izvora svjetlosti, raznolike metode prilagođavanja, a sama vlakna imaju jake disperzijske karakteristike. From the perspective of single-wavelength optical fiber communication, although the electronic bottleneck in the terminal equipment will have a negative impact on the application function of the optical fiber, other network technologies can be used to appropriately increase the storage of data information during the transmission of data information. capacity. The modulation characteristics, modulation methods and dispersion characteristics of the optical fiber communication system light source are also due to copper wires or cables.
2. Low loss and long relay distance: At this stage, the loss standard of quartz optical fiber is 20dB/km. This data indicator is the lowest standard for data information transmission loss in the history of optical fiber application; from the perspective of optical fiber materials, in the future At this stage, the optical fiber will be made of other materials, and the standard of the system will be greatly reduced; in fact, the main advantage of the optical fiber communication system is that in the long-distance data information transmission, the number of relay stations is relatively small, which greatly reduces The complexity of the optical fiber communication system is improved, and the stability and reliability of the optical fiber system in the process of data information transmission are improved. Based on this status, the production cost invested in the construction of the optical fiber system is gradually reduced.
3. Anti-electromagnetic interference: At present, the raw material of optical fiber system is mainly quartz fiber, non-metallic material, which has strong anti-electromagnetic interference. It is not resistant to lightning, ionospheric changes and sunspot and flare activities under natural conditions. Will interfere with optical fiber communication systems. To
4. No crosstalk: crosstalk will not occur during the operation of the optical fiber communication system. In the transmission process of electromagnetic waves, communication devices made of conventional materials will be interfered by electromagnetic waves during the transmission of data information, so that they are stable during the transmission of data information, and are accompanied by some crosstalk phenomena. However, this phenomenon does not occur in optical communication equipment. Even if the light wave leaks inside the system, it will be absorbed by the outer surface. Even under bending or in a relatively harsh natural environment, the stability of data information transmission will be guaranteed.
5. Resistance to nuclear radiation: The base material of the optical fiber is silica, which is an inorganic substance. It has very good resistance to nuclear radiation and can work in extremely harsh nuclear environments (such as nuclear power plants and nuclear test bases). To
6. Easy to carry by weight: The density of optical fiber is lower than that of copper wire and other materials, which greatly reduces the weight of the material itself. The diameter of the coaxial cable is 10mm, and the outer diameter of the coated optical fiber is only 250 microns, so the width of the optical fiber is smaller than its material.
Vrijeme objavljivanja: 2020-08-03