Fiber optic lines play a very important role in our network communications. Without the fiber optic cable, our network communication will be severely blocked. If the fiber optic cable is broken, we will not be able to communicate properly and will not receive the signal. Each of us has a fiber optic cable in our home. Then, when the fiber optic cable is broken, how to connect?
How to connect the fiber:
1. When connecting the optical fibers, they should be connected according to the same color in the bundle tube, connected to the same core, and connected in order, from large to small. There are generally three connection methods, namely, fusion, active, and mechanical connections.
2. When connecting, it is necessary to open and strip the optical cable, and then fix the optical cable after throwing it away. Be careful not to damage the tube. About 1m peeling off, there may be grease in it, wipe it with paper.
3. The stripped fiber is inserted into the connecting box for fixed pressing.
4. Next, the fiber must be passed through the heat shrinkable tube. Different bundle tubes and different colors are to pass through the heat shrink tubing.
5. If there is a fusion splicer, it can be welded using a fusion splicer. Turn on the power to weld. In the process of use, we must pay attention to dust, remove it in time, and do not lie in the fiber powder into the fusion splicer.
6. Before welding, it is necessary to distinguish the difference between the fiber and the working wavelength, so that the welding program can be selected for welding. Generally, it is ok to choose automatic welding. The next step is to make the fiber end face. Fiber end-face manufacturing is a crucial part, and he will directly affect the quality of the connection, so it is extra careful and prudent.
7. After the fiber end face is completed, the fiber can be placed. There is a v-shaped groove in the fusion splicer. The fiber is placed on the surface. When placing it, be careful not to press it on the fiber platen.
8. Below, the fiber optic line is removed, and a heating furnace is used to heat the heat shrinkable tube. After heating, the windshield can be opened and the fiber removed. After removal, the disc is fixed. The fused fiber is to be taken to the fiber receiving tray. The larger the radius and curvature, the better, which can reduce energy consumption.
9. The final step is to seal and hang. Pay attention to waterproofing.
These are very practical, but friends who don’t have a fusion machine at home, it is best not to try to connect themselves to prevent accidents and poor connections. After the fiber optic cable is broken, you should not worry about it. If you have the conditions and the technical foundation, you can weld it yourself. If you don’t understand it well, it is recommended that you still ask someone to weld. This is safer and more reliable.
Post time: 2019-10-29