First, the use of fiber optic patch cords
Under normal circumstances, short-wave (850nm, 1300nm) optical modules use multimode fiber, long-wave (1310nm, 1550nm) optical modules use single-mode fiber to ensure the accuracy of data transmission.
Do not bend or wrap the fiber in use, which will increase the attenuation of light during transmission.
After the fiber jumper is used, the fiber connector must be protected with a protective cover. Dust and oil can damage the coupling of the fiber. If the fiber connector is dirty, you can use a cotton swab to clean the alcohol, but it is recommended to use a professional dust removal device, otherwise dust will affect the communication quality.
1. Before use, you must use a professional dust-removing instrument or alcohol and absorbent cotton to wipe the fiber jumper ceramic ferrule and ferrule end face clean.
2. The minimum bending radius of the fiber jumper is less than 30mm when in use.
3. Protect the ferrule and the ferrule end face to prevent bumps and pollution, and bring the dust cap in time after disassembly.
4. Do not look directly at the fiber end face when the laser signal is transmitted.
5. In case of damage caused by man-made and other force majeure factors, the damaged fiber jumper should be replaced in time.
6. Please confirm carefully before installation and install and debug under the guidance of the manufacturer or dealer.
7. If an abnormal situation occurs in the optical network or the system, the fault elimination method can be used to test one by one. You can do the continuity test when testing or troubleshooting the jumper. You can usually use the visible laser pointer to judge the entire fiber link. Or further use the precision fiber insertion loss loss detector to test its various indicators. If the indicator is within the qualified range, the jumper indication is normal, otherwise it is unqualified.
Post time: 2019-10-21