Bazı araştırma ve geliştirmelere ek olarak, iç mekan optik kabloların üretimi temelde bir işleme endüstrisidir, ve malzemeler aslında fiyat maliyetlerinin büyük çoğunluğunu oluşturuyor. bu nedenle, iç mekan optik kablo malzemesi ana tedarikçileri temel olarak daha güçlü tarafa aittir ve iç mekan optik kablo pazar rekabetinde çok önemli bir rol oynamaktadır. Ek olarak, the indoor optical cable is basically in the buyer’s market, ve müşteri fiyat belirli müzakere avantajları olabilir, kalite, hizmet veya diğer satış şartları, güçlü pazar rekabet gücü olan. Müşterinin satın alma hacmi büyük olmasa bile, veya üreticiye önemli bir pazar veya belirli bir itibar getiremez, it still has a certain degree of strength.
The indoor optical cable user group mainly includes optical device manufacturers, integrated wiring manufacturers, network integration companies, real estate developers, communication operators, radio and television companies, enterprises and administrative units, military uses, vb.
The application of indoor optical cables has entered various aspects and detailed usage. Şu anda, the main market directions are jumper, wiring, operator, overseas market and other industries. The customers are obviously different, the market behavior is different, the structure of the optical cable is different, the application method is also different, and the requirements for the optical cable are also different.
(1) Jumpers are mainly all kinds of jumpers, connecting plugs, inside the transfer box and for end-users.
(2) The wiring type is mainly used for house wiring, which can be vertical wiring, horizontal wiring, house wiring and end-user wiring, vb. Şu anda, the largest amount of disc-shaped optical cables is introduced in this market, and future applications in wiring will appear More types of fiber optic cable.
(3) The operators are mainly bidding for purchase by various operators. In China, this market is the most concentrated and the purchase volume is relatively large, but the competition is also fierce. Unicom, telecommunications, mobile and radio and television are all developing.
(4) The overseas market category mainly refers to the export of indoor optical cables, and the sales direction can be developed or developing countries.
(5) Other industries are mainly military products, aerospace, automotive, high-speed rail, coal mines, medical and non-communication applications.
Posta zamanı: 2020-04-28